Popular Posts

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Current Connections

- What's the author purpose?
 To describe the outcome of the Theater Shooting.

-Does the author accomplish his/her purpose?
Yes, he descibes how many people was injured and what the police's reaction to the conflict.

- What idea do u agree with?
I agree with the number of victims that was injured in the shooting and that when the police went to arrest him he did not resist arrest.

- What ideas do you disagree with?
I do not disagree with any of the infirmTion that was provided in this article.

- What do you not understand?
The do not understand the reason why he done the shooting to begin with.

- What Connections can u make with the text? (world)
When i thunk of this text, the article reminds me of the many school shootings that has happened in the past.

- How can I become a more active participant in my learning?
By participating in all events that are done in or outside of class.

- How can I take responsibility for my learning?
By doing all assignments that are assigned and have them conpleted and turned in by the time in which the teacher said.


No comments:

Post a Comment