Popular Posts

Friday, February 3, 2012

Life Creation

If I was given the opportunity as Francenstein was to create a life, I would not!  With creating a life comes responsibilities and a considerable amount of time.  I would not want to be responsible for a unwonted life that could possible kill or even seriously injure someone.

My first reason why I would not create a life is because, I would be afraid the life would cause harm to others and be very arduous.  If I was to create a life and the life was to do harm to someone all the actions would be put on me for creating a person that was violent.  Life is not suppose to be created for the purpose of use by humans but to enjoy life as the normal society.

My second reason why I would not create life would be because, life is not a joke or a game life is real.  If a person creates a life such as Frankenstein did, he must not know the value of true life.  I enjoy everyday of life and even the obsticles we may face, and if I was to create a life with option of not knowing  the outcome whether it would be normal or not, I would be putting many at risk including myself.  And with the life having a chance of not being normal I would not create it.

With the chance of some sort of accident occuring in the process to create a life, I believe that the negatives outway the positives.  If a life is meant to be created then the highest power will create the life needed.  I believe no human should try to create another life because we are not perfect ourselves therefore we can not complete something perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment