Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Jack and Rocky

"Our job is very travail," says Rocky
"Rocky, keep looking," says Jack
"But we have been looking all day," said Rocky
"Just give it a little longer, we will find them, I know it," says Jack
"Fifteen minutes, thats all, not a minute more, I am serious," said Rocky

"Jack,I am sorry, I am tired, we have been looking all day, and the weather is turning brumal," said Rocky
"Okay Rocky, but we have to come....," said Jack
"WAIT, Jack look, there they are," said Rocky, moving towards them with great celerity

"See if I would have listened to u we would not have found them tonight," said Jack
"Your just a lucky dog, what do you know, it was pure LUCK," says Rocky
"I am glad we found them whether by luck or faith," says Jack

"That is right Jack, good job and never give up as I almost did," says Rocky
"Thanks Rocky, for not giving up and believing me that we would find them," said Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment